The integrated circuit L2044G (analog U2044B) is used in relay controlled automotive flashers. With two output stages each side of the vehicle is controlled separately. A left and a right direction indicator input with only a small control current makes switch contacts for small loads possible.
The separate hazard warning input simplifies the construction of the hazard switch. Lamp outage is indicated by frequency doubling during direction mode. Thanks to the extreme low current consumption L2044G can be connected to the battery directly. The IC can used for 24V circuit and control LED.
Tubed, Reeled, Pb-free
Features Ordering Information
- Temperature and supply voltage compensated flashing frequency
- Frequency doubling indicates lamp outage
- Two relay driver outputs with high current-carrying capacity and low saturation voltage
- Minimum lamp load for flasher operation: 1 W
- Very low susceptibility to EMI
- Extremely low current consumption < 10 ¼A (@switches open)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Three control inputs: left, right and hazard warning