Automotive Direction Indicator IC
- The bipolar integrated circuit U2043C is used in relay-controlled automotive flashers where a high-level EMC is required.
- Lamp outage is indicated by frequency doubling during hazard warning as well as direction mode.
- Quiescent current <5mA
- Wide operating voltage, up to 33V
- Strong anti-interference ability
Tubed, Reeled, Pb-free
- The circuit is directly coupled by an external RC circuit that input triangular wave oscillation signal, through a controlled oscillator, current amplification, the output drive capability with a strong square wave pulse.
- When the sampling resistor Rs monitoring to reduce the half of lamp load, the corresponding voltage comparator action, causing changes in the oscillation frequency doubles.
- When the supply voltage produces a transient pulse (±100V), the protection circuit automatically turns on shunting and clamping limit, to interference protection purposes.
- The relay drive current output of the circuit is 120-200mA.
Get in touch with us